Happy Saturday all!
I’ve been looking forward to this day all week. That’s because I am hosting a vegan potluck at our home. I belong to the Facebook group Tacoma Vegans and decided to host a party so we could all meet. It’s so nice to meet people who don’t think your eating habits are strange. Finally, a party where I won’t have to worry about what I am going to eat!
Hope you all have a great weekend. Here’s some easy reading and watching for you!
- Going to try and find time this weekend to watch the documentary Do More With Less about the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Can hiking decrease depression? Thank you to Hike by Faith for bringing the article to my attention.
- A foodscape photographer made these amazing photos with food. You gotta see it to believe it. The Candy Cottage is probably my favorite.
- 100 years of men’s fashion. I gotta say, the 1920s and 2015 are probably my favorites.
- And finally, I am almost finished watching every episode of Friends on Netflix. Binge-watching at its finest. Here is “18 Times Friends Got Way, Way to real” for those of you who love Monica, Chandler, Ross, Joey, Phoebe and Rachel as much as I do.