People! People! It’s Saturday!
First off, sorry to all you folks who still have to work today (I’m looking at you Craig). But for the rest of us who have the day off, can we just all give each other a virtual high five?
~VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE~
Now that we’ve successfully embarrassed ourselves I have to ask, what are you up to this weekend?
What adventures are you and yours planning to get into before Monday rolls around?
I have a grand adventure planned in the garage. It’s called cleaning and organizing. Apparently it’s something our parents use to do all the time, but I’ve never seen photographic proof of it so I’m skeptical.
Side note: How come nobody posts pictures on Facebook of themselves cleaning? We always share finished decorating projects, and mouthwatering meals – not to mention all the after workout gym pics – but what about pictures of people making the bed?
Quick! Someone take a selfie scrubbing the toilet. Bet that’d get like a million likes! And all the shares.
But after you’re done having all that fun be sure to take a little time for yourself. And if you get bored I’ve got some great time-wasting links for you. Cause I’m your high-fiving buddy.
But if we were really good friends you’d be over at my house helping me Windex all the fingerprints Catarina has left on every single window in the house.
- What a skeleton looks like doing Yoga. Kinda feels like a roller coaster ride!
- Beautiful family of four living life on the road. Be sure to check out the photos of their home/Volkswagen!
- Who knew termites could be so pretty! Also number seven is both breathtaking and upsetting.
- Scientists have figured out why the return trip always seems shorter.
- How to build a better fire. Interesting.
- And finally THIS. How do you measure your wealth?
– Veronica Sandate Craker
One Comment Add yours
The skeleton doing yoga is amazing. Thank you for sharing and enjoy your weekend! 🙂